Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

2 de noviembre de 2017

Música para camaleones (103) Cigarettes After Sex - K.

I remember when I first noticed that you liked me back We were sitting down in a restaurant waiting for the check We had made love earlier that day with no strings attached But I could tell that something had changed how you looked at me then [Chorus] Kristen, come right back I've been waiting for you to slip back in bed When you light the candle [Verse 2] And on the Lower East Side you're dancing with me now And I'm taking pictures of you with flowers on the wall Think I like you best when you're dressed in black from head to toe Think I like you best when you're just with me And no one else... [Chorus] Kristen, come right back I've been waiting for you to slip back in bed When you light the candle [Verse 3] And I'm kissing you lying in my room Holding you until you fall asleep And it's just as good as I knew it would be Stay with me I don't want you to leave [Chorus] Kristen, come right back I've been waiting for you to slip back in bed When you light the candle