Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

24 de septiembre de 2016

Música para camaleones (93) Father John Misty - I love you, honeybear




[Verse 1] Oh, honeybear, honeybear, honeybear Mascara, blood, ash and cum On the Rorschach sheets where we make love Honeybear, honeybear, honeybear (oooh ooh oooh) You fuck the world damn straight malaise It may be just us who feel this way But don't ever doubt this, my steadfast conviction My love, you're the one I want to watch the ship go down with The future can't be real, I barely know how long a moment is Unless we're naked, getting high on the mattress While the global market crashes As death fills the streets we're garden-variety oblivious You grab my hand and say in an "I told you so" voice: "It’s just how we expected" [Chorus] Everything is doomed And nothing will be spared But I love you, honeybear (oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh) Honeybear, honeybear, honeybear (oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh) 

[Verse 2] You're bent over the altar And the neighbors are complaining That the misanthropes next door Are probably conceiving a Damien Don't they see the darkness rising? Good luck fingering oblivion We're getting out now while we can You're welcome boys, have the last of the smokes and chicken Just one Cadillac will do to get us out to where we're going I've brought my mother's depression You've got your father's scorn and a wayward aunt's schizophrenia [Chorus] But everything is fine Don't give into despair Cause I love you, honeybear (oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh) Honeybear, honeybear, honeybear (ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo) (ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo)