Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

24 de septiembre de 2016

Música para camaleones (92) Ben L'Oncle Soul - Seven Nation Army



I'm gonna fight 'em off A seven nation army couldn't hold me back They're gonna rip it off Taking their time right behind my back And I'm talking to myself at night Because I can't forget Back and forth through my mind Behind a cigarette And the message coming from my eyes Says leave it alone Leave it alone And I'm talking to myself at night Because I can't forget Back and forth through my mind Behind a cigarette And the message coming from my eyes Says leave it alone Leave it alone And I'm talking to myself at night Because I can't forget Back and forth through my mind Behind a cigarette And the message coming from my eyes Says leave it alone Leave it alone Don't want to hear about it Every single one's got a story to tell Everyone knows about it From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell And if I catch it coming back my way I'm gonna serve it to you And that ain't what you want to hear But that's what I'll do And a feeling coming from my bones Says find a home Find a home And if I catch it coming back my way I'm gonna serve it to you And that ain't what you want to hear But that's what I'll do And a feeling coming from my bones Says find a home Find a home And if I catch it coming back my way I'm gonna serve it to you And that ain't what you want to hear But that's what I'll do And a feeling coming from my bones Says find a home Find a home And a feeling coming from my bones Says find a home Find a home Go back home Go back home