Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

4 de octubre de 2015

Música para camaleones (81) Elbow - My sad captains

"My Sad Captains" 

I'm running out of miracles ​Oh my soul And the streets alive with one-man shows ​Oh my soul The corner boys were moved along ​Oh my soul We're plummeting like crippled crows ​Oh my soul ​ Oh long before you and I were born Others beat these benches with their empty cups To the night and it's stars To be here and now and who we are ​ Another sunrise with my sad captains With who I choose to lose my mind And if it's so we only pass this way but once What a perfect waste of time ​ The BMX apothecary Oh my soul The architect of infamy Oh my soul For each and every train we missed Oh my soul A bitter little Eucharist Oh my soul Oh long before you and I were born Others beat these benches with their empty cups To the night and it's stars To be here and now and who we are Another sunrise with my sad captains With who I choose to lose my mind And if it's so we only pass this way but once What a perfect waste of time Another sunrise with my sad captains With who I choose to lose my mind And if it's so we only pass this way but once What a perfect waste of time Another sunrise with my sad captains With who I choose to lose my mind And if it's so we only pass this way but once What a perfect waste of time What a perfect waste of time



Live - BBC Radio 2