Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

22 de diciembre de 2014

Música para camaleones (69) Primal Scream - Goodbye Johnny

Johnny Everybody's drunk in the world below Johnny It's a soundless sound when the sun don't show The nights up there like the great escape To push me down How it suffocates Goodbye Johnny Goodbye Johnny Goodbye Johnny 
Johnny I've been turning bad everyday Johnny I'd go across the world but not away There's nobody who looks like her There is nobody who can be like her Goodbye Johnny Goodbye Johnny Goodbye Johnny Cant' see no colour No black, no red Can't hear anything Anybody says Oh how the passion is crushed under the sky Oh how I hate everything that is mine Goodbye Johnny 
Johnny Everybody's drunk in the world below Johnny It's a soundless sound when the sun don't show Somebody mate it and I just can't fit And here's the excuse I have for it Goodbye Johnny