Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

20 de noviembre de 2014

Música para camaleones (68) Keren Ann - My name is trouble


My name is trouble My first name's a mess No need to greet me I'm here to confess But if you let me hold you I won't hold my breath And if you let me love you I will love to death My chase is endless I tend to obsess No game lives up to My need to possess But if you let me hold you I won't hold my breath And if you let me love you I will love to death I'm petrified of emptiness And let aside the loneliness The lovers tend to break me in two If you were to come back to me In pieces or in melody There couldn't be a better way through My name is trouble My first name's a mess Born to deceive you Brought up to redress And if you let me hold you I won't hold my breath But if you make me need you I will need you less I'm petrified of emptiness And let aside the loneliness The lovers tend to break me in two If you were to come back to me In pieces or in melody There couldn't be a better way through My name is trouble My first name's a mess No need to greet me I'm here to confess But if you let me hold you I won't hold my breath And if you let me love you I will love to death If you let me hold you I won't hold my breath And if you let me love you I will love you to death