Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

15 de noviembre de 2014

Música para camaleones (67) George Ezra (feat. Ian Mckellen) - Listen to the Man

I feel your head resting heavy on your single bed / I want to hear all about it 

Get it all of your chest, oh / I feel the tears and you’re not alone, oh
When I hold you, well I won’t let go, oh

Why should we care for what they’re selling us anyway? / We’re so younger than you know, whoa / You don’t have to be there, babe / You don’t have to be scared, babe / You don’t need of plan of what you wanna do / Won’t you listen to the man that’s loving you

Your world keeps spinning and you can’t jump off / But I will catch you if you fall I can’t tell you enough / I hate to hear that you’re feeling low / I hate to hear that you won’t come home

Why should we care for what they’re selling us anyway? / We’re so younger than you know, whoa / You don’t have to be there, babe / You don’t have to be scared, babe / You don’t need of plan of what you wanna do / Won’t you listen to the man that’s loving you, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Easy, easy and a one, two, three, oh / Easy, breazy if you come with me, oh
Easy, easy and a one, two, three, four, five, six, seven eight, nine, nine, nine, nine. You don’t have to be there, babe / You don’t have to be scared, babe
You don’t need of plan of what you wanna do / Won’t you listen to the man that’s loving you, whoa, whoa, whoa / You don’t have to be there, babe / You don’t have to be scared, babe / You don’t need of plan of what you wanna do / Won’t you listen to the man that’s loving you, whoa, whoa, whoa


Gracias Sr. Román