Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

29 de julio de 2014

Música para camaleones (64) Portishead - Roads (live in Roseland NYC)



Ohh, can't anybody see / We've got a war to fight / Never found our way / Regardless of what they say / How can it feel, this wrong / From this moment / How can it feel, this wrong / Storm.. in the morning light / I feel / No more can I say / Frozen to myself / I got nobody on my side / And surely that ain't right / And surely that ain't right / Ohh, can't anybody see / We've got a war to fight / Never found our way / Regardless of what they say / How can it feel, this wrong / From this moment / How can it feel, this wrong
[Instrumental] How can it feel, this wrong / This moment / How can it feel, this wrong / Ohh, can't anybody see / We've got a war to fight / Never found our way / Regardless of what they say / How can it feel, this wrong / From this moment / How can it feel, this wrong